Wills, Probate, & Estate Law in Langley BC
At Pathfinder Law, we can assist you with your family estate planning and business succession planning needs.
At Pathfinder Law in Langley, we specialize in providing comprehensive estate planning and business succession planning services. Our approach is tailored to meet the unique needs of each client, ensuring that their estate planning documents, including Last Will and Testament and Powers of Attorney for Property and Personal Care, are customized and comprehensive.
We understand that estate planning often involves addressing special circumstances that go beyond a Last Will and Testament. Our holistic approach ensures that all aspects of your estate are considered, providing peace of mind and security for your future.
Estate Administration, also known as Probate, is a complex legal process. Our team at Pathfinder Law works diligently to facilitate this process, making it as smooth as possible for estate trustees and administrators. We ensure compliance with court rules, estates, trusts, and succession laws.
- Last Will and Testament
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills Variation Claims
- Nominations of Committee
- Advance Directives for Health Care (Personal Declarations and Other Wishes)
- Representation Agreement (Health and Personal Care)
- Deed of Irrevocable Gift and Confirmation of Intention of Joint Tenancy
- Applications for Probate
- Applications for Administration without Will Annexed
- Application for Administration with Will Annexed
- Pre-application Matters in Estate Grants
- Bringing a Foreign Grant into British Columbia
- Transmission and Transfer of Assets in Estate Administration
- Resulting Trusts, Unjust Enrichment, and Constructive Trusts
- Taxation of Estates
- Special Tax Issues in Estate Administration
- Proof in Solemn Form Applications
- Estates Administration under the Indian Act
- Conflict of Laws in Estate Administration
- And Various Other Wills and Estates Matters
Contact Pathfinder Law in Langley
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.