Business Law & Incorporation Services Langley
Pathfinder Law can help your business succeed by providing you with everything from start-up advice to commercial litigation services.
Pathfinder Law in Langley is dedicated to helping your business thrive, offering a comprehensive range of services from start-up advice to commercial litigation. We understand the various stages of business development and are equipped to assist with everything from formation to dissolution.
Our expertise in Langley extends to incorporating business organizations such as corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. We also provide specialized assistance to foreign nationals setting up business corporations in BC. Our services cover a wide array of business-related matters, including:
- Business Incorporation
- Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder Rights
- Joint Venture Agreements Drafting and Review
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Review
- Directors and Officers Issues
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Reviewing and Drafting Contracts
- Obligations and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors
- Business Advice and Representation
- Start-Up Packages (Includes Incorporation, Consulting, and Legal Documents)
- Business Dispute Resolution
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Corporate Governance
- Advising Societies Pursuant to the Societies Act
- Non-Profit Organizations
- And Various Other Business Law Services
Contact Pathfinder Law in Langley
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.