Family Law and Divorce Lawyer Langley
Pathfinder Law provides clients with family law solutions that are designed to protect their legal rights and financial interests.
At Pathfinder Law in Langley, we are experts in civil litigation, offering legal solutions for resolving disputes involving individuals, organizations, and government agencies. Our deep understanding of the civil court system and our experience in handling a variety of civil law cases enable us to represent your interests effectively and assertively.
When legal disputes impact your personal life or business in Langley, having a dedicated, knowledgeable, and highly skilled lawyer is crucial. Our experience in representing both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation cases allows us to present strong, persuasive arguments in court, leading to successful outcomes.
- Divorce and Separation
- Matrimonial Property Division and Family Property Division
- Child Custody, Access, and Parenting Time Disputes
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Spousal Support
- Child Support
- Child Guardianship
- Child Adoption
- Mobility and Child Relocation Cases
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Parenting Coordination
- Out-of-Court Dispute Resolution
- Paternity and DNA Cases
- Inter-Jurisdictional Support Orders
- Protection Orders Against Family Violence
- Variation Applications
- And Various Other Family Law Matters
Contact Pathfinder Law in Langley
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.