Construction Law & Builder Liens in British Columbia
From tenders, contract drafting, litigation, and the Builders Lien Act, we can handle all of your construction legal needs.
At Pathfinder Law we have expertise in construction law and have the expertise needed to guide all kinds of clients—large companies, small companies, material suppliers, general contractors, sub-contractors, individual workers, engineers, architects, and property owners—through the complex statutory provisions covered in the Builders Lien Act, as well as common law decisions that govern construction throughout BC. Our main focus is to obtain positive and timely results that are in our clients’ best interests.
We are experienced in pursuing and defending all types of construction claims and defences, such as breach of contract, builders’ lien claims, delay claims, breach of trust claims, performance, labour and material payment claims, and settling disputes through negotiations. No matter what kind of construction law case you need help with, Pathfinder Law is equipped to solve your construction law issue.
- Filing Builders Liens
- Removing Builders Liens Pursuant to the Builders Lien Act
- Drafting Construction Contracts
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- CCDC Contracts
- Claims Related to Construction Deficiencies
- Recovering Outstanding Payments for Contractors
- Resolving Construction Disputes for both Contractors and Owners through Settlement Negotiations
- Warranty Matters
- Construction Delay Claims
- Extra Work Claims
- Quantum Meruit Claims
- Certificate of Pending Litigation
- Claims Related to Tender
- Procurement Law
- And Various Other Construction Law Matters
Contact Pathfinder Law in Abbotsford
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.