Wills, Probate, & Estate Law in Abbotsford BC
At Pathfinder Law, we can assist you with your family estate planning and business succession planning needs.
At Pathfinder Law in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, and Langley, we provide our clients with customized estate planning documents such as a Last Will and Testament and Powers of Attorney for Property and Personal Care. We provide our clients with a holistic approach to estate planning in order to deal with special circumstances not adequately addressed by a Last Will and Testament.
Estate Administration, also known as Probate is a legal and technical process where complying with the rules of the court, estates, trusts, and succession laws are required. At Pathfinder Law we work hard to facilitate the administration process and alleviate the otherwise burdensome tasks imposed on estate trustees and administrators.
- Last Will and Testament
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills Variation Claims
- Nominations of Committee
- Advance Directives for Health Care (Personal Declarations and Other Wishes)
- Representation Agreement (Health and Personal Care)
- Deed of Irrevocable Gift and Confirmation of Intention of Joint Tenancy
- Applications for Probate
- Applications for Administration without Will Annexed
- Application for Administration with Will Annexed
- Pre-application Matters in Estate Grants
- Bringing a Foreign Grant into British Columbia
- Transmission and Transfer of Assets in Estate Administration
- Resulting Trusts, Unjust Enrichment, and Constructive Trusts
- Taxation of Estates
- Special Tax Issues in Estate Administration
- Proof in Solemn Form Applications
- Estates Administration under the Indian Act
- Conflict of Laws in Estate Administration
- And Various Other Wills and Estates Matters
Contact Pathfinder Law in Abbotsford
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.