Business Law & Incorporation Services Abbotsford
Pathfinder Law can help your business succeed by providing you with everything from start-up advice to commercial litigation services.
No matter what stage your business is in, Pathfinder Law in Abbotsford, Langley, and Chilliwack is well-equipped to handle everything from formation through dissolution. We have incorporated countless business organizations, including corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies, as well as assisted foreign nationals setup business corporations in BC. We have also had the opportunity to counsel many clients on a variety of business-related matters, including drafting corporate by-laws, shareholder agreements, employment contracts, and negotiating commercial leases.
We understand that, while it can be easy to overlook the many business relationships with employees, vendors, customers, landlords, and insurers, these relationships involve agreements and contracts that define your rights in relation to an individual or business and that these relationships are an essential part of today’s business market. If you have a business relationship that has led to a dispute, hire Pathfinder Law to handle the variety of civil and commercial litigation disputes that can arise when doing business.
- Business Incorporation
- Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder Rights
- Joint Venture Agreements Drafting and Review
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Review
- Directors and Officers Issues
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Reviewing and Drafting Contracts
- Obligations and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors
- Business Advice and Representation
- Start-Up Packages (Includes Incorporation, Consulting, and Legal Documents)
- Business Dispute Resolution
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Corporate Governance
- Advising Societies Pursuant to the Societies Act
- Non-Profit Organizations
- And Various Other Business Law Services
Contact Pathfinder Law in Abbotsford
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.