Business Law & Incorporation Services Chilliwack
Pathfinder Law can help your business succeed by providing you with everything from start-up advice to commercial litigation services.
Pathfinder Law is committed to the success of businesses in Chilliwack, offering a range of services from start-up advice to handling commercial litigation. Whether you’re at the inception stage or navigating the complexities of an established business, our team in Chilliwack is equipped to guide you through every phase.
Comprehensive Legal Support for Chilliwack Businesses
Our services in Chilliwack include forming corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. We also specialize in assisting foreign nationals in setting up business corporations in BC. Our expertise extends to drafting corporate by-laws, shareholder agreements, employment contracts, and negotiating commercial leases. We understand the importance of the myriad business relationships you have – with employees, vendors, customers, landlords, and insurers – and we’re here to ensure that your legal rights in these relationships are well-protected.
Resolving Business Disputes in Chilliwack
If your business in Chilliwack faces a dispute, Pathfinder Law is prepared to handle a variety of civil and commercial litigation issues. We focus on resolving disputes efficiently, safeguarding your business interests.
- Business Incorporation
- Shareholder Agreements
- Shareholder Rights
- Joint Venture Agreements Drafting and Review
- Commercial Lease Drafting and Review
- Directors and Officers Issues
- Minority Shareholder Rights
- Reviewing and Drafting Contracts
- Obligations and Responsibilities of Officers and Directors
- Business Advice and Representation
- Start-Up Packages (Includes Incorporation, Consulting, and Legal Documents)
- Business Dispute Resolution
- Buying and Selling a Business
- Corporate Governance
- Advising Societies Pursuant to the Societies Act
- Non-Profit Organizations
- And Various Other Business Law Services
Contact Pathfinder Law in Chilliwack
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.