Wills, Probate, & Estate Law in Chilliwack BC
At Pathfinder Law, we can assist you with your family estate planning and business succession planning needs.
t Pathfinder Law in Chilliwack, we are dedicated to offering detailed estate planning and business succession planning services. Our personalized approach is designed to cater to the distinct needs of each client, ensuring that their estate planning documents, such as Last Will and Testament and Powers of Attorney for both Property and Personal Care, are tailored and thorough.
We recognize that estate planning often requires addressing unique situations that extend beyond a Last Will and Testament. Our comprehensive approach guarantees that every facet of your estate is taken into consideration, offering you and your loved ones peace of mind and security for the future.
Estate Administration, commonly referred to as Probate, is a nuanced legal procedure. Our proficient team at Pathfinder Law in Chilliwack is committed to streamlining this process, aiming to make it as seamless as possible for estate trustees and administrators. We adhere strictly to court rules, estates, trusts, and succession laws, ensuring a smooth and compliant administration process.
- Last Will and Testament
- Powers of Attorney
- Wills Variation Claims
- Nominations of Committee
- Advance Directives for Health Care (Personal Declarations and Other Wishes)
- Representation Agreement (Health and Personal Care)
- Deed of Irrevocable Gift and Confirmation of Intention of Joint Tenancy
- Applications for Probate
- Applications for Administration without Will Annexed
- Application for Administration with Will Annexed
- Pre-application Matters in Estate Grants
- Bringing a Foreign Grant into British Columbia
- Transmission and Transfer of Assets in Estate Administration
- Resulting Trusts, Unjust Enrichment, and Constructive Trusts
- Taxation of Estates
- Special Tax Issues in Estate Administration
- Proof in Solemn Form Applications
- Estates Administration under the Indian Act
- Conflict of Laws in Estate Administration
- And Various Other Wills and Estates Matters
Contact Pathfinder Law in Chilliwack
We are ready to help you.
Call us for a complimentary 20-minute consultation in which we can assess your legal matter and discuss the next steps.